PowerShell Studio Search (and Search/Replace)

Post feature requests, product enhancement ideas, and other product-specific suggestions here. Do not post bug reports.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jasnic02

PowerShell Studio Search (and Search/Replace)

Post by jasnic02 »

Currently (in 3.0.8), if I have several scripts open in PowerShell Studio and I do a search/replace on the current script and I want to do the same search/replace on another script by clicking on that second script (leaving the search/replace window up) the subsequent search fails. I then have to close the search/replace window and reopen it, filling in the values again and all is well. I'd like to first make the request for that to be fixed (the search/replace carries over when I click the other script) and also a request for an additional button in the search/replace window for a 'replace in all open documents' .. or something like that. Additionally, but less important, would be the ability to search all open documents and have the results go to a pane below the script window highlighting the document and line numbers. All of these requests are essentially the same behavior that NotePad++ exhibits.
This topic is 11 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.