PrimalForms fails to load

Support for all customers who have purchased a PrimalScript product license. This forum does not offer a response time guarantee.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tpetersen

PrimalForms fails to load

Post by tpetersen »

Im getting an error trying to load primalforms. It says unspecified error. I click OK then it says: The application has encountered an error: Unspecified error (0x80004005) Please contact the publisher of the application for more information.
I removed all of PrimalScriptStudio 2009 and reinstalled after reboot still get error though. I am running Windows 7 Professional.
This topic is 13 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.